My feedback thread: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/277827-derfunkenstein/
My Heatware profile: https://www.heatware.com/u/55794/to

Currently Available Items in this thread:

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/T3joobY

Feel free to make offers via PM.

--nothing here, all sold--

Previously Sold Items in this thread:
PC Engine Core Grafx system sold to RockyRaccoon
Custom-built RGB SCART cable (no internal mod needed, made by fidde_se on eBay) sold to scooby105
Turbo Everdrive + 4GB SD card (ROMs not included, to be in compliance with Atari Age policies) sold to scooby105
OSSC-based RGB HDMI bundle. sold to -^Cro§Bow^-
USB-GDROM modified Dreamcast bundle. sold to Punisher5.0
Genesis with MD Everdrive bundle. - sold to chicgamer
Playstation 2 SCPH-39001 lot. Shipping included in USA. $90 - sold to RockyRaccoon

Modded Saturn lot. Shipping included in USA. $130 - sold to Kid Ice

HD Boot fat PS2 SCPH-50001 with Network adapter and 1TB HDD: $110 shipped - sold to entryan Fat PS2 50001 unit (no firewire, quieter fan) - Disc drive works great, though the system does have some marks on it seen clearly in pictures Sony official network adapter 1TB SATA Seagate 2.5" hard drive with the necessary IDE to SATA adapter and cables Configured with Free HD Boot (like Free MC Boot, but boots off the hard drive, no memory card space required) 2x 8MB memory cards (one official Sony, one clone) 2x black Dual Shock 2 controllers (L2 button on one sticks a little, other is perfect) 1x clear Dual Shock controller Sony 4-player adapter Component video cable (also does Component for PS3, XBox 360, and Wii) Composite video cable Power cord

Soft-modded Wii lot - NO GAMES INCLUDED! $90 shipped with 128GB drive sold to FikapPacMan GameCube-compatible Wii system, disc drive works great and fully functional Soft-modded and boots directly to USB Loader GX. Has Neek2o configured with emunand on USB drive 64GB or 128GB Samsung USB 3.0 drive - works great with this system, will have a fresh emunand for loading your stuff 2GB SD card needed for booting USB Loader, PriiLoader goes straight to USB Loader when everything is connected Blue Wii remote with blue cover (no motion plus) White nunchuk controller Black Classic Controller Black Wavebird-clone style GameCube controller "128MB" GameCube memory card (that's 128 megabits, or 16MB) Component video cable Original power supply Nintendo Sensor bar

Edited by derFunkenstein
  • Like 2

Id be OK selling the everdrive alone. Hit me with a PM with an offer and Ill adjust the price on this thing accordingly.

Out of curiosity, how much would you sell it for minus the Everdrive? I already have a TurboEverdrive with a region switch and slightly interested in obtaining a CoreGrafx for it's AV output and smaller size. This isn't an offer yet, just. Putting that out there. X3

If you decide it sits and go with breaking it up, I'd like to put my interest out there in that everdrive. I'm on the fence of getting rid of mine as I'm just not wanting to waste more time on it buying games, but would like more to do.

Out of curiosity, how much would you sell it for minus the Everdrive? I already have a TurboEverdrive with a region switch and slightly interested in obtaining a CoreGrafx for it's AV output and smaller size. This isn't an offer yet, just. Putting that out there. X3

Updated the OP with separate shipping for the console, the RGB cable, and the Everdrive. Feel free to make offers via PM. Mostly interested in it going to someone who will use it more than I have.

• Like 1

Bump, prices dropped a lot. Basically it works like this:

Buy the USB-GDROM and get the Dreamcast and all the accessories for free.

Buy the OSSC, get the rest for free.

Buy the VA4 Genesis 2 for less than eBay pricing and get the rest for free.

My wife and I had a long talk about where we want to be financially and what we want to do with our house. Both of us are looking at ways we can trim back the "stuff" cluttering our house and our lives, so this is priced pretty aggressively. Feel free to make offers via PM.

• Like 2

That OSSC bundle is an incredible deal :thumbsup: , I'd be purchasing that in a heartbeat if I didn't already have an OSSC setup. Anyone who's been to keen to get their consoles (genesis, snes, PC Engine, saturn, ps1, dreamcast, wii, xbox, ps2 etc..) hooked up to a modern set should be all over that like moths to a light.

OSSC bundle sold to -^Cro§Bow^-

Dreamcast is also sold, pending payment to another AA forum member. I'll update the thread when that's finalized.

Awesome! Thanks again. I actually have scart cables for my Saturn and Genesis model 1 but the results in using those with an older scart to component converter was worse than what I get with s-video! I'm currently using HDretovision cables so I might just run those through instead and the Saturn and anything else I might get through scart later. Will be wonderful to have a slightly easier means to connect up these consoles to modern displays.

Im out so Ill edit the post later but just to confirm:

Dreamcast sold to Punisher5.0

Genesis sold to chicgamer

More will be listed tomorrow along with tracking info sent to the above. Still gotta get pics of my Saturn and a PS2 with SATA adapter and McBoot memory card. Ill be back.

Edited by derFunkenstein

• 1 month later...