IGNORED

Adventures of batman and robin

Both versions are fairy unkind, don't feel too singled out. As much as Genesis ports/versions at times will fall short (subjective on audio tastes aside) this one really nailed it, even the coders figured out how to fairly well fake the whole Mode7 trickery of the SNES to give that Genesis game a really nice appeal factor to it. Stick with it, it's nasty but probably worth the effort.

Yeah, the "tough" part is mainly just the memorization needed and that's mainly for the boss fights. Once you figure them out it's a cakewalk, the bosses pretty much never do anything random. The stages themselves are generally fairly easy as well, maybe until the final stage where you can get bent over by the game pretty quickly if you're not playing it right.

My tip is to power up the same weapon until it's maxed. The faster you get upgraded, the easier things become. And avoid the blue weapon upgrade, it's terrible. I generally prefer red myself as it's a good mid-power spreadshot, but I used to play mainly with the green upgrade, it doesn't cover as much screen space but it is powerful.

Yeah, the "tough" part is mainly just the memorization needed and that's mainly for the boss fights. Once you figure them out it's a cakewalk, the bosses pretty much never do anything random. The stages themselves are generally fairly easy as well, maybe until the final stage where you can get bent over by the game pretty quickly if you're not playing it right.

My tip is to power up the same weapon until it's maxed. The faster you get upgraded, the easier things become. And avoid the blue weapon upgrade, it's terrible. I generally prefer red myself as it's a good mid-power spreadshot, but I used to play mainly with the green upgrade, it doesn't cover as much screen space but it is powerful.

there's a youtube video of a guy acing the game with just the blue weapon