Photo

Adventures of batman and robin

15 replies to this topic

#1 Ranger03 OFFLINE  

Ranger03

Moonsweeper

• 462 posts

Posted Mon Jul 9, 2018 1:23 PM

the Genesis version has awesome music but why is it so damned hard? Freeze won't stop moving. And game genie is no help. Using Kega fusion 3.64

#2 Tanooki OFFLINE  

Tanooki

River Patroller

• 4,994 posts

Posted Mon Jul 9, 2018 6:53 PM

Both versions are fairy unkind, don't feel too singled out.  As much as Genesis ports/versions at times will fall short (subjective on audio tastes aside) this one really nailed it, even the coders figured out how to fairly well fake the whole Mode7 trickery of the SNES to give that Genesis game a really nice appeal factor to it.  Stick with it, it's nasty but probably worth the effort.

#3 Flojomojo OFFLINE  

Flojomojo

in the rain or in the snow

• 13,914 posts
  • got the funky funky flow

Posted Mon Jul 9, 2018 6:57 PM

There should be a "Trainer" version of this. I guess that's what we get with the GameGenie cheat codes applied?

#4 Austin OFFLINE  

Austin

Quadrunner

• 12,704 posts

Posted Mon Jul 9, 2018 8:31 PM

Git gud.

#5 Ranger03 OFFLINE  

Ranger03

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 462 posts

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:37 AM

tried. Game genie doesn't work

#6 Austin OFFLINE  

Austin

Quadrunner

• 12,704 posts

Posted Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 PM

Try harder.

#7 Ranger03 OFFLINE  

Ranger03

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 462 posts

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:46 AM

that's how hard i'm trying :D

#8 derFunkenstein ONLINE  

derFunkenstein

Dragonstomper

• 770 posts

Posted Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:25 PM

The Sega CD game is Batman TAS canon

#9 BackInTimeSime OFFLINE  

BackInTimeSime

Star Raider

• 86 posts

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:06 AM

Great game though and quite collectable, really hits the mark when it comes to style... but just hard :)

#10 Ranger03 OFFLINE  

Ranger03

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 462 posts

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:47 PM

will the Pal version work with the model 2? i have both the Model 1 and 2 plus the 32X (need extra cords however)

#11 keepdreamin OFFLINE  

keepdreamin

Stargunner

• 1,565 posts

Posted Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:24 PM

No idea.  I'm assuming you have NTSC genesis.  But just stick with the game region to match consoles, why do you want a PAL version of the game?

#12 fdurso224 OFFLINE  

fdurso224

Quadrunner

• 14,865 posts
  • Hello, my name is Anthony!

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:29 PM

Great game though and quite collectable, really hits the mark when it comes to style... but just hard :)

I agree Sime.   :thumbsup:

Game is tough. But a fun tough nonetheless.   :)

Anthony...

#13 Austin OFFLINE  

Austin

Quadrunner

• 12,704 posts

Posted Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:30 PM

Yeah, the "tough" part is mainly just the memorization needed and that's mainly for the boss fights. Once you figure them out it's a cakewalk, the bosses pretty much never do anything random. The stages themselves are generally fairly easy as well, maybe until the final stage where you can get bent over by the game pretty quickly if you're not playing it right.

My tip is to power up the same weapon until it's maxed. The faster you get upgraded, the easier things become. And avoid the blue weapon upgrade, it's terrible. I generally prefer red myself as it's a good mid-power spreadshot, but I used to play mainly with the green upgrade, it doesn't cover as much screen space but it is powerful.

#14 Ranger03 OFFLINE  

Ranger03

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 462 posts

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:32 PM

Yeah, the "tough" part is mainly just the memorization needed and that's mainly for the boss fights. Once you figure them out it's a cakewalk, the bosses pretty much never do anything random. The stages themselves are generally fairly easy as well, maybe until the final stage where you can get bent over by the game pretty quickly if you're not playing it right.

My tip is to power up the same weapon until it's maxed. The faster you get upgraded, the easier things become. And avoid the blue weapon upgrade, it's terrible. I generally prefer red myself as it's a good mid-power spreadshot, but I used to play mainly with the green upgrade, it doesn't cover as much screen space but it is powerful.

there's a youtube video of a guy acing the game with just the blue weapon

#15 Austin OFFLINE  

Austin

Quadrunner

• 12,704 posts

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:23 PM

there's a youtube video of a guy acing the game with just the blue weapon

Right.. There's pretty much a YouTube video for everything.

#16 Ranger03 OFFLINE  

Ranger03

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 462 posts

Posted Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:25 PM

Apparently there is. Body modification is one. a dude cut off his own ding dong. i'd upload a video but viacom is watching :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users