IGNORED

TIPI icon for Windows

Omega-TI

Nice tries... But they don't work for me.

Question, do we identify with Texas Instrument's corporate logo? I personally don't... It has always been an orphan to me. The orphan culture is what I grew up with. TI had abandoned this thing before I knew how to OLD CS1.

And I'm staying away from the Raspberry PI logo, cause they have big complicated rules around its use, and I don't want to read them.

-M@

Nice tries... But they don't work for me.

Question, do we identify with Texas Instrument's corporate logo? I personally don't... It has always been an orphan to me. The orphan culture is what I grew up with. TI had abandoned this thing before I knew how to OLD CS1.

And I'm staying away from the Raspberry PI logo, cause they have big complicated rules around its use, and I don't want to read them.

-M@

Tell me what you want Matt and I'll try to work something up for you later this week. It's the least I can do!

In the mean time, here is another that MIGHT suit you.

TIPI-FOLDER.ico

• Like 2

You are starting to understand me, I think...

Actually I found I already have an icon that works for me... the folder icon used on the page for directories...

post-42954-0-87531700-1532314618.png

Playing around on my wife's Windows machine, looks like you have to set a desktop icon to be whatever you want now, and it doesn't take it from the page, just the bookmark icon is taken... So you all can still override it with your own style...

-M@

• Like 1