Photo

Edward Smith's 3 games and Pickle contest ROM

5 replies to this topic

#1 easmith OFFLINE  

easmith

Chopper Commander

• 140 posts

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:18 AM

Thought I would post the final versions and instructions sheets for the 3 games I have made this year in one place.  Out of ideas at this point and have to get back to work soon :(.

Also, I have included the version of Pickle with the puzzle/contest.  Maybe someone will solve it.   Only part could be figured out with disassembly , and solution must be explained as if this did not exist .  I also changed the default game mode after feedback from ZeroPage Homebrew Video Gaming.

I intended to make a few games that would feel like games that could have been around in 1981.  Those are the games I will always be fondest of.  I hope a few folks have gotten some enjoyment out of these simple games. 

All were programmed with Assembly .    I will eventually release the source code but they are a mess  in current state.

Thanks so much to the Atari Age community everyone is  awesome and very supportive !   Cheers.

Edward (Tony) Smith.

Alien Attack and Pickle are for sale at

http://www.gooddealg...Atari 2600.html.

AAlabel.jpg

PICKmain.jpg

AR.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by easmith, Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:02 PM.

#2 Arenafoot OFFLINE  

Arenafoot

Stargunner

• 1,125 posts
  • videogamestores.net

Posted Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:14 PM

Thought I would post the final versions and instructions sheets for the 3 games I have made this year in one place.  Out of ideas at this point and have to get back to work soon :(.

Also, I have included the version of Pickle with the puzzle/contest.  Maybe someone will solve it.   Only part could be figured out with disassembly , and solution must be explained as if this did not exist .  I also changed the default game mode after feedback from ZeroPage Homebrew Video Gaming.

I intended to make a few games that would feel like games that could have been around in 1981.  Those are the games I will always be fondest of.  I hope a few folks have gotten some enjoyment out of these simple games. 

All were programmed with Assembly .    I will eventually release the source code but they are a mess  in current state.

Thanks so much to the Atari Age community everyone is  awesome and very supportive !   Cheers.

Edward (Tony) Smith.

Alien Attack and Pickle are for sale at

http://www.gooddealg...Atari 2600.html.

attachicon.gifAAlabel.jpg

attachicon.gifPICKmain.jpg

attachicon.gifAR.jpg

Awesome collection of games this year Edward!!!

#3 easmith OFFLINE  

easmith

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 140 posts

Posted Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:02 AM

A few bugs fixed in Alien Revenge ( I hope) .  

#4 easmith OFFLINE  

easmith

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 140 posts

Posted Sun Aug 5, 2018 9:15 AM

another bug fixed where the enemy missiles would  move down at an inappropriate time just to left of base.

Game is a bit harder now.  

Also added a warning alarm if timer low or only one hit remaining

#5 easmith OFFLINE  

easmith

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 140 posts

Posted Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:02 PM

Fixed Alien Revenge Bug where row 4 enemy missile would register multiple hits on base

#6 CrazyChris OFFLINE  

CrazyChris

Dragonstomper

• 883 posts

Posted Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:01 PM

Fixed Alien Revenge Bug where row 4 enemy missile would register multiple hits on base

Good to see that you are continuing to polish this game.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users