This is my attempt at Scramble on the 5200.
Press a trigger or start and you'll see the options screen.
Press the numeric key of the option to step through the different settings.
1. Difficulty - select between Normal and Easy.
2. Tunnels - select between Wide and Normal.
By default Wide is selected which makes the tunnel section possible with the 5200 non-centering joystick.
If you play with a digital (or centering) joystick then you should select Normal tunnels.
3. Ship size - (usually...) selects between Normal and Small.
4. Rockets - select between Normal and Fast.
5. Autofire - select between Off, Fast and Slow.
6. Trigger 1 - select between Missiles and Both.
This allows you to play with a single button joystick. If you select both then the (main) trigger will both fire a missile and drop a bomb.
7. Lives - select between 3, 4 and 5.
8. Scroll - select between Normal and Fast.
Thanks to kiwilove for his help with the graphics.
Also to PacManPlus for making the level data available and to CyranoJ for explaining it!
Edited by playsoft, Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:19 PM.