Photo

FS: Samsung Galaxy S5 16GB Black (Sprint) - $40 *TODAY ONLY*

4 replies to this topic

#1 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• 3,445 posts

Posted Wed Aug 8, 2018 6:28 PM

I was about to trade this in for $40, but figured I'd offer it here for $40 if someone wants it. It is in very good condition. No screen damage or scratches (I just removed the screen protector that was on it since the beginning) and it works perfectly. Just my previous phone before I upgraded. This is for the Sprint service only. Maybe for other services? I don't know as I only had Sprint. 

Just the phone and a good fully charged battery. PM if you want it! If nobody bites by tomorrow afternoon (8/9) I will just trade her in :)

Edited by eightbit, Wed Aug 8, 2018 6:38 PM.

#2 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,445 posts

Posted Thu Aug 9, 2018 7:51 PM

If someone still wants this you are in luck. I had to make an emergency dental visit today and didn't have the time to stop in for the trade in. So, I am going tomorrow (8/10). 

#3 zzip OFFLINE  

zzip

River Patroller

• 2,534 posts

Posted Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:12 AM

I don't need it, but will just say to other potential buyers that Galaxy S5s still work great and is worth $40. I use my old one for various tasks. Also a charge should last at least two days if you clean the crapware and caches. I just factory reset mine because it was getting laggy and got 3 days of battery and everything is smooth again. Also freed up 4Gb!

#4 TheGrandPubaa OFFLINE  

TheGrandPubaa

Moonsweeper

• 292 posts

Posted Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:07 AM

Is this still available or did I miss the boat?

#5 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,445 posts

Posted Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:02 PM

Sold in the nick of time :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users