IGNORED

7 days to find buried E.T. carts.

moycon

Wow really? That is pretty wild. I love how after Roswell someone scratched in "don't go" , was it because of all the aliens!?? :lol:

Yeah, I moved to Texas last year, and it's opened a whole new area for road trips. We went north to Amarillo, Texas while passing through some other small towns. Stopped by Palo Duro canyon, which is the second largest canyon in the US. Once we got to Amarillo, we saw the Volksagen Slug Bug ranch, then the Cadillac Ranch, and some famous steakhouse that everyone eats at (all on Route-66). We continued through Route-66 towards Albuquerque, New Mexico. On Route-66, we stopped by several abandoned towns, mid-point and a few other attractions. Once we were in Albuquerque, we stopped by the National Park there... forget what it's called. Rock carvings and such. We cruised through Sandia and checked out the nuclear museum, then checked out the "Very Large Array" (which you might remember from 2010 Space Odyssey)… shoot... then we went towards Roswell, and stopped by every National Wildlife Refuge we could find. Checked out everything in Roswell, all the various alien museums. Then drove to Alamagordo and did everything except actually anything to do with Atari (but I talked about it a bunch), White Sands Missile Range, the national park there, all kinds of stuff. Then went to Deming where I own some land (never got to see it before until now, so cool...) and then cruised back to Texas. But... just realized, we never went to Santa Fe, so I'm wrong. But I'll check it out next time. It was just a bit too far north from where I wanted to go.

When I lived in Florida, it would take at least 6 hours for us to go anywhere out of the state. Even to get to Savannah it was like an 8 hour drive from Miami.

Playing through the game 7 Days to Die and came across this sign, I couldn't help but smile and consider taking a side trip to dig for carts!

I have been playing 7 DTD since alpha 6 or 7 or maybe 8 and truly love it. Since alpha 16 has been around for 13 months or so I have been building and exploring and have never seen that sign. Nice catch though. I can't wait til A17 comes out, the graphics seem to be pretty good. Lets just hope the mini-bike and all the new vehicles don't randomly disappear on this version.