IGNORED

Diablo III

Rocket Man

Seems the reaction is more of a bunch of self entitled criers about it still clinging onto the hope of the old ones coming back or another full blown game in the series. Looking at the presale site for the game and all that it entails it looks like it could be a lot of fun and I am not into mobile gaming on that level.

From what I managed to gather, it's isn't that Blizzard is making a mobile game. It's farmed out to a Chinese developer Netease, who have made Diablo rip offs in the past and it looks like a generic ARPG mobile with Diablo 3 skins. Netease has reputation for make sub par mobile games. Chinese mobile games tend nickel and dime players and have a Pay to Win business model. The trailer for the game got over 100,000 dislikes, deleted that vid and it STILL got over 100,000 dislikes again. It isn't just the English speaking gamers that mad, the Chinese gamers are mad and they really dislike Netease.

All things considered, it's a big PR disaster. The only good things from Blizzcon is WC3 reforged and the new character in Heroes of the Storm. I might get WC3 only because I never beat vanilla WC3 without cheating.

• Like 1

Well if that is how the developer is that does fit pretty well with Blizzard. Look no further than World of Warcraft. They not only charge for each additional package that releases, but then you have to pay every month to keep your character alive and not erased, so it's like committed blackmail. Maybe they're going to take that direction with Diablo on mobile then, lots of fees or lose out.

Well if that is how the developer is that does fit pretty well with Blizzard. Look no further than World of Warcraft. They not only charge for each additional package that releases, but then you have to pay every month to keep your character alive and not erased, so it's like committed blackmail. Maybe they're going to take that direction with Diablo on mobile then, lots of fees or lose out.

I've gone 4 or 5 years inactive and they never delete characters. I still have my original from back when the game first came out and I probably have a total of 8 years of not playing.