IGNORED

DZ-Jay's Random Blog - Christmas Carol: A Short Story - Part XVI

RSS Bot

You know how in the Christmas Carol game the Bad Toy goes rogue and supersedes even the Snowman's reprogramming and attacks him? (Of course you know, because you is me -- the only reader of this blog. DOH!)

Well, I just found out why that happened. It turns out that the new model 3000 of the T.O.M.Bot, contrary to the earlier Toy-Of-Mischief 2000, is equipped with a new artificial intelligence chip to give him a little personality. The Snowman didn't figure this, so when he re-wired the toy robot, he messed with the A.I., and -- well, who knows what will ensue! (Actually, we know -- and by we I guess I mean me -- he will go rogue and attack the Snowman. I wish you paid attention. And by you I mean ... oh forget it!)

The other thing I learned is that the special A.I. chip is called the Robotronic Think-o-Matic Mark I, which I think is a deliciously silly, yet exceedingly cool, name.

T.O.M.Bot 3K ... Think-o-Matic Mark I ... I should really trademark these names. Heh! Heh! Once my book is published and it sells a bajillion copies, I can merchandise the characters as real toys. I mean, who doesn't want a programmable toy robot that can think for itself and does mischief for you? Did I mention it shoots laser bolts too? :cool:

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that part, which I found very cool. Hasta la vista!

See ya'!
-dZ.

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/743/entry-15120-christmas-carol-a-short-story-part-xvi/