Ebay seller, anyone from here?

7 replies to this topic

#1 OX. OFFLINE  

OX.

Dragonstomper

• 505 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 3:00 PM

https://www.ebay.co....vsAAOSwo3Bb2zg~

All of his TI99/4A stuff is extortionately priced, I can't imagine he actually sells anything.

#2 ti99iuc OFFLINE  

ti99iuc

Stargunner

• 1,538 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 3:04 PM

The seller should be David Caine from the TI USER GROUP (UK)

i don't know if he is also presente here

#3 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

HexaCoreRunner

• 13,030 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 4:16 PM

I agree with you, the price is steep, but I truly don't know what to make of this, "These were downloaded from the internet by myself

and put together at great expense before they were correct--------------------------------cut to size and stapled".   So is he saying he just download someone else's work, reformatted it (to get it to work) and decided to sell them at a hefty price?  What was his so-called "great expense"?

s-l1600.jpg

If anyone has a link to these manuals (that he download from the Internet), please send me the links and I'll add them << HERE >>.

#4 digdugnate OFFLINE  

digdugnate

Stargunner

• 1,925 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 5:51 PM

I agree with you, the price is steep, but I truly don't know what to make of this, "These were downloaded from the internet by myself

and put together at great expense before they were correct--------------------------------cut to size and stapled".   So is he saying he just download someone else's work, reformatted it (to get it to work) and decided to sell them at a hefty price?  What was his so-called "great expense"?

s-l1600.jpg

If anyone has a link to these manuals (that he download from the Internet), please send me the links and I'll add them << HERE >>.

I PMed ya Omega for Sabrewulf- I'm looking for the others now.

#5 --- Ω --- OFFLINE  

--- Ω ---

HexaCoreRunner

• 13,030 posts

Posted Mon Nov 5, 2018 8:22 PM

I PMed ya Omega for Sabrewulf- I'm looking for the others now.

Thanks!  I updated the listing with your link.  It'll be nice to get the others linked in there too.

#6 majestyx OFFLINE  

majestyx

Chopper Commander

• 224 posts

Posted Tue Nov 6, 2018 2:09 PM

I see you can also buy them from him individually for 25 pounds. And if you're in the market for REFURBISHED TI joysticks, it will only cost you 78 pounds.

#7 OX. OFFLINE  

OX.

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 505 posts

Posted Tue Nov 6, 2018 2:42 PM

I see you can also buy them from him individually for 25 pounds. And if you're in the market for REFURBISHED TI joysticks, it will only cost you 78 pounds.

and don't forget the joystick adaptor (in 3d printed case) for only £109.00, that's a bargain $142.53 for you guys in the USA :rolling:

#8 OX. OFFLINE  

OX.

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 505 posts

Posted Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:30 PM

He's just upped the price of the joystick adaptor to £119.00 ($154.88), It's got to be someone taking the p*ss.

https://www.ebay.co....~IAAOSwUsxbJO1h

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users