IGNORED

STf Keyboard Question

I took my keyboard apart for some major cleaning and to replace the contact pads with the Best "TT" Touch Upgrade pads. As usual with keyboards, some of the longer/larger keys had little spring rods under them. However, several didn't. I'm hoping someone on here may have a had their keyboard apart recently for some cleaning and may be able to answer my questions.

The 0 and the Enter key from the number keypad seem to have grooves in the plastic base for them, but there were no springs under the keys when I removed them and there are not any plastic clips under the keys for them, though there do appear to be slots for them. Are mine just missing, maybe lost by a previous owner, or are they typically not there?

Also, the space bar has a larger spring rod, but the key itself doesn't have the little clips that the rods usually sit in. There does appear to be a portion of one remaining on the right side of the key (left underneath in the picture). Should it have the two clips for the spring rod?

I've attached a few photos so you can see what I'm rambling on about.

I'm just trying to figure out if I need to order some replacement keys so I can get this baby back as close to original as I can.

Thanks guys!

post-39087-0-93154800-1541627198_thumb.jpg

post-39087-0-11897400-1541627216_thumb.jpg

post-39087-0-75556700-1541627232_thumb.jpg