IGNORED

A gift

PaDeMoNiuM

A small presentation :

In my thirties, I experienced my first video game emotions in the arcade. For many players, they remain linked to childhood memories.
Passionate about gaming culture and nourished by all 80's pop culture, its evolution, and having bathed in almost all my life in gaming, today, by passion, I pay tribute to all those arcade or console titles that have rocked generations of players by creating themes for all frontends .Montage, creation, editing,

most often with the participation of talented youtube artists who are often too little known

And for each domain there is an unknown artist who expresses himself on youtube,

My role: Find it and highlight it for a 3-minute theme in the name of the nostalgic fiber ... Not to forget :)

Here my first gift for the jaguar thread

It is a theme that can be put in hand system on any frontend
Enjoy and see soon : ;)
*do not hesitate to ask me for a 1080p version if you wish!
Edited by PaDeMoNiuM
  • Like 10

A small presentation :

In my thirties, I experienced my first video game emotions in the arcade. For many players, they remain linked to childhood memories.

Passionate about gaming culture and nourished by all 80's pop culture, its evolution, and having bathed in almost all my life in gaming, today, by passion, I pay tribute to all those arcade or console titles that have rocked generations of players by creating themes for all frontends .Montage, creation, editing,

most often with the participation of talented youtube artists who are often too little known

And for each domain there is an unknown artist who expresses himself on youtube,

My role: Find it and highlight it for a 3-minute theme in the name of the nostalgic fiber ... Not to forget :)

Here my first gift for the jaguar thread

It is a theme that can be put in hand system on any frontend
Enjoy and see soon : ;)
*do not hesitate to ask me for a 1080p version if you wish!

Glad to see that you're now part of Atariage Pademonium. Enjoy the forums and great video. :)

Anthony...

Edited by fdurso224
  • Like 1

If any of this had been used as the commercials for the Jag in the day, it would have sold more. Would have made me want on back then I know that!

Aaaah Crosbow Thanks you . Instead she finished at the dentist :( sad fate

I have a theme that I did not release in the same genre but for the pc engine
But priority to the tribute video for tread neo geo :)
  • Like 3