IGNORED

Season 8 ~ Week 7 ~ Kangaroo

Vocelli

To my fellow Atari 2600 Players:

I will be out of town for the Holiday for 5 days.

~ Unless my 80 year old parents have Wifi... there will not be any updates until Saturday or Sunday.

~ The next game will not be posted until Saturday or Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.... I am very Thankful for AtariAge anf the 2600 HSC! Keep it going strong!

• Like 5

Kangaroo 12,600. I've never played the arcade version -- is it fundamentally the same (graphics and stuff aside of course)?

There's a 4th screen that's missing from the 2600 version and a large ape that shows up sometimes, but other than that it's a pretty faithful port. The arcade even requires you to push up to jump instead of having a jump button.

Kangaroo: I aimed for a rollage but after 2 hours of playing I got tired and began to lose a lot of lives, so I got almost halfway 431200 points, I don't know if I will have the time and the willingness to make one more attempt

post-62867-0-54476000-1542887230_thumb.png

Popeye 15850 points, Instead of aiming for the 500 hearts I stayed at the 300 area and hit a lot of bottles ( that's what the tiny squares are in the arcade version are ) provided by Brutus and the Invisible Witch

post-62867-0-91876300-1542887241_thumb.png

• Like 2