IGNORED

Need Common 2600 Donor Carts for Homebrews

Albert

Greetings,

I'm in need of common 2600 games in good condition that I can recycle into homebrew games. Yes, I have been using new shells for the past year, but I'm having issues with my supplier, so I need to revert back to recycling old games for the time being. You can bet I'll be looking into completing new 2600 shells as quickly as I can next year so I don't run into this problem again!

Donor carts must be clean, free from physical defects, and did I mention clean? If the carts have stains/dirt/paint/marks on the cartridge, it's usually very difficult to remove these, so I cannot use them. And no etchings, scratches, chew marks, nail polish, and so forth. Also, to make shipping worthwhile, it's best to have at least 20 carts to send in.

I will pay $1 in AtariAge Store credit, plus the cost of shipping, for any carts you send me that I can use (if you make sure to send clean carts in good condition, that should be all of them). The USPS has Flat Rate Priority Mail boxes that work well for sending in carts. For large numbers of carts that won't fit in these boxes, FedEx Ground and UPS Ground are generally less expensive. Please pack boxes tightly so the carts don't rub against each other during shipping, as this causes white marks on the carts that cannot be removed.

I'm also looking for common 7800 carts.

Please PM me if you can help out.

Thanks!

..Al

• Like 6