#1 atwwong OFFLINE  

atwwong

Stargunner

• 1,177 posts
  • Haunted Adventurer

Posted Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:52 PM

Not my video:

https://www.youtube....h?v=Zd3GD2NO3dI

I searched the forums and couldn't find anything. I must be getting senile in my old age - I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to pair the joysticks to the FB9 Gold via Bluetooth until I found the video. The Bluetooth pairing insert in the package was barely readable and confusing.

(Off-topic) At least they included an HDMI cable in the box.

Edit: Apologies to Bill Loguidice for the negative comment regarding AtGames. It was not meant to offend (admittedly it was not in good taste) but to comment on how the clarity of the instructions could have been improved. I have removed the offending remark.

Edited by atwwong, Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:30 PM.

#2 boggis the cat OFFLINE  

boggis the cat

Star Raider

• 78 posts

Posted Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:48 AM

Start with the console OFF.

Hold down the FIRE button and the also hold joystick UP, while turning on the joystick.  Wait a few seconds and the joystick light should come on and start flashing.

Now, turn the console power ON.

(I am not sure if you can get both joysticks to link at the same time – set them both to pairing mode – then turn the console on to find them, or if you have to do them individually as I did.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atari, Flashback 9, Gold, joystick, Bluetooth, pairing

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users