The rise

4 replies to this topic

#1 PaDeMoNiuM OFFLINE  

PaDeMoNiuM

Space Invader

• 15 posts

Posted Mon Jan 7, 2019 7:02 PM

Hello ,

I create video for launcher hyperpsin and launchbox, as I was going through it I thought that this one could remind you some memories :)

#2 youxia OFFLINE  

youxia

Dragonstomper

• 888 posts

Posted Mon Jan 7, 2019 8:45 PM

Not too bad, especially the first minute. "Uplouding" is a typo though.

The teenage ZX/Commodore fanboi in me did appreciate not including any Atari in the "Computers" family. Not sure how well it will go down on this particular site though :P

#3 PaDeMoNiuM OFFLINE  

PaDeMoNiuM

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted Tue Jan 8, 2019 2:27 PM

Not too bad, especially the first minute. "Uplouding" is a typo though.

The teenage ZX/Commodore fanboi in me did appreciate not including any Atari in the "Computers" family. Not sure how well it will go down on this particular site though :P

Arff I had a doubt for uplouding, The barrier of the language does not help, I thought it was a contraction or something like that, I would be more vigilant with these translators for the next, thank you for the return despite everything :)

#4 carlsson OFFLINE  

carlsson

Metagalactic Mule

• 8,822 posts

Posted Tue Jan 8, 2019 5:17 PM

No worries. Officer Crabtree (in the TV series 'Allo 'Allo) survived most of World War II with his mangling of the French language.

Good moaning!

Edited by carlsson, Tue Jan 8, 2019 5:18 PM.

#5 PaDeMoNiuM OFFLINE  

PaDeMoNiuM

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 15 posts

Posted Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:21 PM

No worries. Officer Crabtree (in the TV series 'Allo 'Allo) survived most of World War II with his mangling of the French language.

Good moaning!

Thank you for your support ; I was more dady schultz "allo allo" I did not know, shame on me :)

;)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users