Photo

FW Diagnostics - Official Ordering Thread

131 replies to this topic

#126 -^CrožBow^- ONLINE  

-^CrožBow^-

Quadrunner

• 6,877 posts
  • Collector of Fine Atari and Sega Antiquities!

Posted Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 PM

OK, we FINALLY have a bunch of copies assembled and ready to ship. Had to buy a house in the interim, so ya know, life and all that.

I've started sending invoices to those who've given me their email addresses. This will still take time to plow through orders (see: aforementioned house purchase) so I hope everyone can bear with me as I slowly get these shipped. A few people have paid, and those are going out hopefully tomorrow.

It's super exciting cramming all the feelies into boxes, I must say :D

Invoice received and Paid! Thanks!

#127 Emanuele ONLINE  

Emanuele

Chopper Commander

• 100 posts

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:09 AM

OK, we FINALLY have a bunch of copies assembled and ready to ship. Had to buy a house in the interim, so ya know, life and all that.

I've started sending invoices to those who've given me their email addresses. This will still take time to plow through orders (see: aforementioned house purchase) so I hope everyone can bear with me as I slowly get these shipped. A few people have paid, and those are going out hopefully tomorrow.

Sent a PM

#128 blainelocklair ONLINE  

blainelocklair

Moonsweeper

• 276 posts

Posted Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:50 AM

PM sent. I realized you didn't have my email address.

Thanks!
Blaine

#129 mdoerty OFFLINE  

mdoerty

Moonsweeper

• 286 posts

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:41 PM

2PMs sent. Because I am stupid and didnt ask for a GoatNom ROM to be included (with additional payment) in my order in the first message. Somehow I thought the ROM would not email.

Edited by mdoerty, Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:42 PM.

#130 WaveRider1970 OFFLINE  

WaveRider1970

Chopper Commander

• 155 posts

Posted Yesterday, 6:35 PM

Sent a pm. Is it ready to ship? Cheers

#131 nanochess OFFLINE  

nanochess

Processorus Polyglotus

• 5,796 posts
  • Coding something good

Posted Yesterday, 9:07 PM

Just ordered from the official store :)

#132 freewheel OFFLINE  

freewheel

River Patroller

• Topic Starter
  • 3,108 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:48 PM

Sent a pm. Is it ready to ship? Cheers

Ish. I've got several dozen that people have rushed to pay, that I need to ship out. Sadly I have a day job and in the middle of a house purchase plus packing up 2 houses (long story) so I only get a chance to send a few parcels a day, and not every day. So it'll take me a while to chew through the backlog. I'll invoice more people once I'm not sitting on 30 paid copies. :)

This kinda goes for everyone - I see and read every PM and message here. I just don't often get a chance to respond to people, so hopefully folks can be patient whilst I sort out things. If you do have a specific question/request that requires an answer, just holler. I'll answer for sure. In a day or three :D

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users