IGNORED

Value of TI-99/4A items

9640News

I'm not going to get rid of it, but I have a hardback version of Morley's Assembly Language book. I've never seen one besides the copy I have. I'm presuming it is pretty rare? Value?

Again, not selling it. Just inquiring if anyone knows an anticipated collector's value, etc.

Beery

I'm not going to get rid of it, but I have a hardback version of Morley's Assembly Language book. I've never seen one besides the copy I have. I'm presuming it is pretty rare? Value?

Again, not selling it. Just inquiring if anyone knows an anticipated collector's value, etc.

Beery

https://www.amazon.com/Fundamentals-Texas-Instruments-Assembly-Language/dp/0830617221

Interesting cover: PUSH, CALL, SBC, ... - all the well known TMS9900 instructions. :-)

Edited by Asmusr
  • Like 2

What a small world. I literally just bought that book two days ago on eBay. Paid $14 for it + $3.xx for shipping.

I hope it's a good one.

**Wait**

You said hardback. Mine is softback so maybe yours is worth more.

Edited by cbmeeks

This is actually one of my favorite books. It’s a nice introduction to assembly in general. I have had about 5 copies of the soft cover over the years, but only one hard cover. If I were selling it, I would probably try to charge $20. I sold the extra soft covers for $10. Just sold one a couple days ago, actually. Does your hard cover copy have a dust jacket? Mine has a very plain white cover, so I have always assumed it is missing a jacket.

These books never had dust jackets that I saw when they were being sold in the stores. They just had the white cover. The hardbound is definitely a lot less common than the paperback. One of them will show up on eBay once every year or so, usually for under $25. The paperback shows up at least once a month. . .and is significantly less.