IGNORED

Printing for Boxes?

hizzy

Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to print some custom boxes for some loose games that I have. Does anyone have any information they can share on the printing process? What dimensions should the artwork be in? Are there any Photoshop templates for making an Atari box? Do I need to consider the "bleed"? I'm not looking to do anything complicated. I might just do a white box with text. I want something to put all my games & manuals neatly on my shelf. Also, are blank boxes hard to come by?

Thanks!!

Not sure how helpful it is, but the "Master Box Maker" (Marc O) has a box "Template" on his page that might be a good place to start. It basically lays out a flat box and color codes each side or edge.

http://www.atarivcs.de/Homebrew/Homebrew.html - The template file is at the bottom of the page. You will need Photoshop or something that will open PSD files.

• Like 2

Thanks, Groundtropper!

I'm looking to get some boxes for my loose homebrews & hacks. It looks so clean when you have them boxed up nicely on the shelf. :)

Sorry, Mods, I posted this in the wrong forum.

Edited by hizzy