IGNORED

News for the taco guys

PowerDubs

They were at the tail end of the cryptocurrency/blockchain tech causes stock price surge trend, but even then,...Well, most of us knew that was only good for a quick and I believe short lived boost...Just like it did for Kodak, RIOT, GLNFF etc...IIRC the Bitcoin Crash caused the bottom to drop out of many a penny stock (in that field)...

• Like 3

Did he wow? No show? Woo you off to a Parisian paradise? Show off a working AtariVCS prototype? Sold out room? Was the cheese platter good?

Sorry, but please bear in mind that Atari and its partners are constrained by mutually-agreed approval processes and other restrictions that may be legal, self-imposed, regulatory and/or some combination of these. Details about the product(s) and strategies of both Atari and its partners can and will be shared only when all stakeholders agree.

• Like 6

Sorry, but please bear in mind that Atari and its partners are constrained by mutually-agreed approval processes and other restrictions that may be legal, self-imposed, regulatory and/or some combination of these. Details about the product(s) and strategies of both Atari and its partners can and will be shared only when all stakeholders agree.

And here I thought Star Trek had some impressive technobabble

• Like 4

What is that guys fixation with a game the real Atari stole from Magnavox and which his squatting husk of a company simply maintains a registered trademark in one presentation of the name? Does he not even realize he has no ownership of the game itself? The dude is weird.

• Like 2

I have that (Or some variation) on the original PlayStation...It was a fun game but really needed Paddles!

I've played the PlayStation version, but in my opinion it was better on the PC: the resolution was higher, and you could use a mouse, which (at least for that game) worked well as a substitute for a paddle. The same was true for their Breakout sequel, released the following year, which I also enjoyed.

(Seriously, if KookyFrenchGuyAtari wants to make some quick money, which they do, they should just dust off the old Hasbro Interactive era catalog. At their best, Hasbro released some decent classic game remakes, so why not take the best of them, add support for widescreen displays and resolutions, maybe upgrade the textures, eliminate the 90s-style CD audio, and re-release them as digital downloads? At least it would be better than speakerhats, t-shirts, and whatever other crap they've come up with.)

• Like 6

I've played the PlayStation version, but in my opinion it was better on the PC: the resolution was higher, and you could use a mouse, which (at least for that game) worked well as a substitute for a paddle. The same was true for their Breakout sequel, released the following year, which I also enjoyed.

(Seriously, if KookyFrenchGuyAtari wants to make some quick money, which they do, they should just dust off the old Hasbro Interactive era catalog. At their best, Hasbro released some decent classic game remakes, so why not take the best of them, add support for widescreen displays and resolutions, maybe upgrade the textures, eliminate the 90s-style CD audio, and re-release them as digital downloads? At least it would be better than speakerhats, t-shirts, and whatever other crap they've come up with.)

I played the updated Frogger and BattleZone in the 90s- I think Frogger was Hasbro and Battlezone was Activision, though. I seem to remember the Frogger update was a pretty solid-playing game.

• Like 1

News is coming out now, pretty much proving what I said well over a year ago. These turds have nothing to show, they never had anything to show. It's been a dog & pony show, in preparation for the good ol' pump & dump.

So long suckers, kiss your 3 million goodbye. You'll be getting nothing but a bunch of laughing from those of us that tried to warn.

• Like 3

Anyone who wants to see what he said at the meeting I went to last week, he did it again today somewhere else and the video is up online- https://www.redeye.se/live/atari-9-april

Watched it.

In light of the revelations brought about by Atari SA's company description for their listing on Nasdaq First North, about the best thing I can say for that video is that the easiest way to tell when Chesnais is full of shit is to check if his lips are moving.

That one document does more than anything else to show that company up for the joke that it is, and to paint Chesnais as a complete and total huckster by association. Anyone still tossing money into or at it is, frankly, an idiot.

Analysis begins about halfway down page 673 of the That Ataribox thread, and carries on for the next page or two. When you get to the comparison of Atari SA / Rainfactory with Stalin, you've pretty much hit the end of anyone giving a toss.

• Like 3