The AtariAge Forum is undergoing a major upgrade today.  The forum is currently in read-only mode except for the Announcements Forum.  Please read this important post!

Photo

FS: Thinning out Console Collection: Atari 8bits, PC Engine, AV Famicom

atari 800xl 130xe PC Engine famicom

4 replies to this topic

#1 zetastrike OFFLINE  

zetastrike

Moonsweeper

• 476 posts

Posted Thu May 16, 2019 5:27 AM

Hi, I've made the decision to thin out my console collection and move over to emulation.  US buyers only.  Here is what's up for sale first (shipping from 27707 is included):  I have two working 800XL computers ($120 Each) and a 130XE ($130).  I have two modern PSU and one NOS original one, along with 3 sets of AV cables.  All three can be had as a lot for $350. 

Next is my s-video modded PC Engine with CD-Rom and IFU.  It was serviced by Keith Courage of PCEFX forum.  Included is an original PSU and controller.  Asking $190.

Next is my boxed AV Famicom.  Comes with a new PSU, original AV cable, and a Japanese (short wire) dogbone controller.  Asking $120.    

Attached Thumbnails

• 8bits.jpg
  • 8bits2.jpg
  • PCE.jpg
  • PCE2.jpg
  • FC.jpg
  • FC2.jpg

Edited by zetastrike, Sun Jun 9, 2019 5:30 PM.

#2 zetastrike OFFLINE  

zetastrike

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 476 posts

Posted Sun May 26, 2019 3:27 PM

Bump!  Added Everdrive to the lot.  The price is still $300.

#3 Tanooki OFFLINE  

Tanooki

Quadrunner

• 6,129 posts

Posted Sun May 26, 2019 8:47 PM

I wish I had that kind of coin, I'd be very interested with the everdrive as part of the picture.  I'd trade, but I doubt I could hack it.  Good luck, someone is going to get a really fantastic device with those levels up fixes/upgrades.

#4 zetastrike OFFLINE  

zetastrike

Moonsweeper

• Topic Starter
  • 476 posts

Posted Sun Jun 9, 2019 5:20 PM

Sold!  New Items added.

Edited by zetastrike, Sun Jun 9, 2019 5:28 PM.

#5 DragonGrafx-16 ONLINE  

DragonGrafx-16

Dragonstomper

• 629 posts

Posted Sun Jun 9, 2019 9:46 PM

I'd be totally interested in the PC-E suitcase and the CDRom if A, I had the money, and B, if burnt CD games would work in that. I know they can work in the Duo... but IDK here.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: atari, 800xl, 130xe, PC Engine, famicom

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users