IGNORED

Auctions for TI-99/4a System w/PEB! PCode & Editor Assembler!

kingjahrome

Less than 24 hours left on this very complete TI-99/4a system which includes the PEB, disk drive, and 32K memory expansion card, and RS232:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TI-99-4A-Computer-Peripheral-Expansion-Box-Cards-Utility-Cartridges-Disk-Speech/283482581241?hash=item4200e0e8f9:g:poYAAOSwMHxc2FiE

Editor Assembler and PCode (Pascal) Hardware and Software Bundle. You'll probably never see these two items ever listed together again, for a low starting bid of $59 with no reserve.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/TI-99-4a-Editor-Assembler-PCode-Card-Bundle/283488949280?hash=item4201421420:g:0qEAAOSw29Rc4AYe

No offense, but some AA members have a disdain for new people coming onto AtariAge simply to spam them with items for sale. You've posted a total of three messages since you joined, ALL of them have been related to the subject of selling your stuff. FYI, many users watch the Ebay auctions already, so there is little need to hit multiple areas of AA to try to stir up more interest.

It's nice to have people that want to be part of the online community here, but we've seen hit & run sellers, use AA and it's members in the past and it's become a 'once bitten twice shy thing'. I hope you understand.

• Like 1

No offense, but some AA members have a disdain for new people coming onto AtariAge simply to spam them with items for sale. You've posted a total of three messages since you joined, ALL of them have been related to the subject of selling your stuff. FYI, many users watch the Ebay auctions already, so there is little need to hit multiple areas of AA to try to stir up more interest.

It's nice to have people that want to be part of the online community here, but we've seen hit & run sellers, use AA and it's members in the past and it's become a 'once bitten twice shy thing'. I hope you understand.

I don't require your validation or a lesson on etiquette. I'm comfortable with my choice to make one post in the TI-99/4a specific thread, even if you say you're not. The other posts you're referring to were in the Atari for-sale forum where it's bound to get lost in the noise. The solution is to make a TI for sale, not to have one mega forum for everything TI related and say what not to talk about.

Having used the 99/4a systems for 35 years I posted the types of items I know would be of usefulness to the types of people that are really into it, but don't necessarily check ebay all the time. This isn't someone making a dozen posts for "munchman" cartridges.

Frankly if I cannot post what I want when I want, within reason, and not determined by you, why would I want to be a part of the forum? I'm getting rid of some great gear as I don't have time for retro computing anymore. If you see it as more of an annoyance than a help that someone offers this to people without jacking the price up on something like a PCode card, then that is your problem, not mine.

This one is still available for several more days, as the final TI system I put up for auction

Oh yeah--missed that. If I had the cash, I'd totally be bidding on it. I was curious about the pcode card back in the day. But somehow I always spent my loose computer money on other stuff.