IGNORED

Cheap games???

Scooterb23

Can anybody tell me anyplace to get even common Jag games for $10 or less and get reliable carts. I bought 2 games (Club Drive and Trevor McFur) from a usually reliable source, and neither game works at all. I do not want to spend a lot of money replacing these, just ooking for some help!!

It may not be of much use to you, but there is a store here in Mesa where I can get several of the games complete for under $10, some as low as $5.

Also, I have found that the best way to buy Jag games on eBay is to buy a system that has several games with it, and you can sell the system and recoup a pretty decent portion of what you spent.

Thanks for the help, I hate using ebay, as I said somewhere else, I was harrassed for 3 months by a user who lost a $2 TurboGrafx Impossamole game to me. I've never been back, and I don't want to start now, Mesa huh? That's only a 2 and a half day drive...be there on Friday!!

Well, the only ebay nitemare I've had so far was waiting 2 months for, of all things, a Jaguar system w/ the CD player and 10 games.

If there are games anyone is interested in, mostly commons, let me know and I'll keep an eye out at my favorite store

By the way, I spent a couple of hours on my Jag last nite, playing AvsP

• 1 month later...

I used to get Jaguar games from a place called "Video Game Liquidators", which is still around at www.vglq.com (They also have other games for other systems). I never had a single problem, and their (they're?) games were decently priced. However, I haven't dealt with them in quite some time, and their web site seems to have become much crappier than it used to be for some reason

--Zero