IGNORED

SORRY OFF TOPIC: Radio Shack, computerrized Arcade Manual

Joel D. Park

Don't go thought any trouble. We've allready done quite a bit of internet searching..

But here is the info..

It's actually called the "Computerized Arcade" then on the other side it says "Radio Shack-12", you can also find info on it under the Tandy Computerized Arcade.

The Cat Number is: 60-2159A

Hey guys.. My brother picked up a Radio Shack Computerized Arcade hand held game..

Does anyone have a manual or know somewhere on the internet I can find it. I couldn't seem to find it at the Radio Shack site.

It's big, White and has a bunch of multicolored buttons about 1x1 inch in size that light up.. It's also incredibly loud and annoying.. I think they are pretty common but we can't figure out some of the games.

Honestly, hunting down documentation for anything sold at Radio Shack is going to be an amazing feat. Radio Shack seems to change it's allegiances daily, and anything that is sold at Radio Shack tends to die a quick death.

If you can be a little more specific, maybe one of us could find some information for you.

The RadioShack website has been upgraded over the last year or two and now carries documentation for most items sold in the last few years at least...some of the stuff they haven't sold in a LONG time. I'm a huge fan of that little store--I've bought a lot of stuff there over the years and they've always treated me well.

quote:

Originally posted by Bob Bytchin:

Honestly, hunting down documentation for anything sold at Radio Shack is going to be an amazing feat. Radio Shack seems to change it's allegiances daily, and anything that is sold at Radio Shack tends to die a quick death.

If you can be a little more specific, maybe one of us could find some information for you.