IGNORED

Broken Stuff

garyp

The good cause is that i'm starting up a project to design a replacement graphics chip for the Atari 2600, allowing people to make their own 2600 system

I'm not in the USA though I'm actually from England but I'm at university in Wales.

Any bits of hardware would be appriciated! Would like to get my hands on some broken carts and a TIA graphics chip to work with.

It does indeed sound like a good cause. To bad your in England though.

Any one have an idea of what it would cost to send a small envelope of atari chips to England??

Would I still have to go to the post office to send stuff? or is it possible to send to other countries with just stamps on an envelope. I've sent to Canada, that's about it.

It shouldn't cost too much. If you find out how much it is, I could mail you the dollars! C'mon y'all! Send me your damaged goods!!! The project should have a website soon. Get in touch if you'd like to be part of it.

gazp@facehugger.com

Shipping is what I'm worried about, I would love to be able to just ship in a small padded envelope or something so I don't have to go though all the customs forms and stuff.

If you were in the U.S. I'd be happy to send you anything.

Drop me your address at:

joelp@cyberspaceport.com

I'll see what I can do. Like I said though, I don't even know if the video chip will be any good..