IGNORED

Today's yard sale finds

bangles66

Just thought I'd share today's finds.

Not a bad find for $5

A 6 switch Sears telegames system

with joysticks, paddles and driving controllers, power pack and game switch.

Unit was in one of those hold everything plastic cases that the system sits on top and the carts sit below.

now for the game list

Atari sears parker bros

bowling adventure frogger

dig dug arcade pinball

galaxian asteroids coleco

warlords chase donkey kong

outerspace

pacman activision

pong sports laser blast

space invaders

speedway II

tank plus

target fun

also got the instruction manuals,atari catalog and atari force #5

and an unused application for an atari service contract.

Damn! It always makes me angry when I read other people's brags! No offense to the poster of course... that was a great find... but it just frustrates me, since I haven't found a good deal at all in quite some time (Not to mention one that good)

--Zero

Well for $2.50 I got an Intellivision w/ 4 games all CIB, for $8 a Coleco Vision w/ 3 games, and $7.50 an Odyssey2 w/ 3 games all CIB..

The Intv and Coleco brought $75 plus 2 Jag games Cib (Zool2 and Supercross3d).

I would've kept them but I needed cash for more 2600 stuff and I already have 3 Intvs and a huge Colecovision collection (including my NIB Adam from last weekend-$25 )..

So, I guess there's hope afterall!!!

Recently I got an Odyssey2 in the box (manuals, warrenty card, original foam and plastic bag) and the funky magnavox RF connector. Included were 8 games, all boxed with instructions (good shape but not great), and 'The Voice' add on. All the Hardware looks brand new. I paid $10.

Last week at a Flea market I got Killer Bees, and several other (O2) games in boxes with instructions for $1 each.

I also got a copy of the 2600 Super Cobra,loose for $1. I thought Super Cobra was a pretty good find as it is a decent game and was missing from my collection.

A little over 2 weeks ago, I was fortunate to pick up an Atari with power supply, 2 Non-Working Atari Joystick, 2 Near Perfect Amiga Power Sticks, and like 10 Common-Uncommon games with really nice labels.

Twas, 10.00 total. Otherwise I haven't picked up anything local for like 2 years.