IGNORED

8bit High Score Club

Goochman

:D I'll join! I would make one suggestion, that the .atrs or .bins or whatever be posted so we can transfer thru sio2pc thingie if need be. Any requirements on the Atarimax carts as far as formats go? I have one I haven't used yet and the sio2pc hookup, but my computer is currently way to far away to reach my gaming stuff so I've yet to even try it all out. :| I also have one of Sunmarks Hollex carts I know that has to be in a special format. I just think it'd be nice to transfer to a cart so I can play on a real Atari computer. But I don't have any 8-bit roms on my computer, and AA doesn't host them yet.

I'm also in.

I will destroy all at Mr. Robot

-mike

I should send you 'my levels' :)

We're almost at critical mass - I was thinking we could possibly include the 5200 folks as well for those games that were released on both platforms the same.

Well if we do this here will be the rules:

EMus or original equipment - no save states or cheating - this is for fun only!

2 games will be propsed each week and voted on - top vote getter is the game. Contest will run M-F, winner gets to propose the 2 games for the next week.

Im thinking about Bandits, Gumball or Pole Position - any other suggestions for the first week?