IGNORED

New Labels - New games for the VCSS

khryssun

Great lables. And you will programm all these games?

Stargate is already out. It also called Defender II. But if you make some new its great too.

How long will it take, till you have programm all game?

Whats your first project?

Or is this just a joke?

MattyXB

Thanks all,

>MattyXB

I hope to program 2 games a year.

I have almost completed the synopsis for all these games but of course improvements will be done whithin their release.

About Stargate, Mao is right

>MaO

About the legal stuff..... my games should be release as freeware, so......

The first game to be release will be.... he he

Suspense........

Well...

after seeing the awesome job done to Ewok Adventure and Yars' Quest..err..Rays' Quest I personally can't wait to see what you come up with next.

BTW...you ever gonna make these simulated games into any kind of Bin file so that Hozer or somebody or heck even you...could package the real deal for distribution?

I know that I wouldn't mind having my very own copy of Yars' Quest (Rays' Quest) in my collection hehe...

quote:

Originaly posted by Cro§Bow

you ever gonna make these simulated games into any kind of Bin file so that Hozer or somebody or heck even you...could package the real deal for distribution?

Sorry, VCS Simulator games won't run on a real VCS just because VCSS isn't an emulator at all and the code isn't compatible with a real VCS.

Consider VCSS as a "virtual console" with its own BIOS and image rendering process (totally different from the one used by the VCS) even if the final result seems similar.

quote:

Originaly posted by Cro§Bow

I know that I wouldn't mind having my very own copy of Yars' Quest (Rays' Quest) in my collection hehe...

As I said above......

But.... you give me an idea....

I don't know if someyone would be interrested but maybe it would be cool to produce 10 labeled floppy disk of my next game....... just for fun