IGNORED

bunch of 2600 carts

kondre

I have a bunch of 2600 carts, some of them are in the boxes still and some are loose. I dont think any are ultra rare except for one, Qbert qubes, and was wondering if someone would like to trade them for two 7800 carts that i have been looking for. I would trade the 2600 carts less the qbert's qubes and am considering selling the qberts qubes on ebay. unless someone would like to get a hold of it first. I would rather it go to someone in this group since well, a member here is in my mind better than those out there just looking to snag atari stuff just to turn around and sell it for big $$. anyhow. i have a list of the carts i have and the rarity grade and if they are boxed or not. I am looking for the following 7800 carts in boxes- fatal run and planet smashers. both NTSC not PAL. thanks

Kevin:

Please send me that 2600 list. I already saw your 7800 list earlier..and would be interested in a few of those. Look for some email on that soon.

Again, on the 2600 list could you email that to me at this address?

crossbow@atari.net

Thanks!!!

-^Cro§Bow^-

I left the 2600 list at the house. I thought I had a copy on the laptop, but i dont.

atari70s- I would be interested in the Lynx, is it the original or the Lynx II? Iwoul perfer the latter.

I will list what I remember:

not boxed:

Qberts Qubes

Donky Kong

Donky Kong Jr.

Alien

Boxed:

Frogger

Blue Print

Solar Fox

Cosmic Arc

Atlantis

Demon Attack

Commando Raid

Entombed

Kangaroo

I think i have road runner

Space Cavern

Sqeeze Box

I know I have more, I just cant remember them all. anyhow. I WILL get the list tonight and get it to you guys.

Kevin