IGNORED

Remember the days?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...8101755009&rd=1

I used to/still have a gazillion disks like these with software.. ah the good ol 300bd BBS days..

So, seeling these pirated disks on EBAY, I'm sure there's something that might get an auctioneer in a bit of trouble, or are these too old for anyone to care?

Daniel

I would be surprised if someone selling around 50 bootleg copies took the time to test out each disk on a 800xl. But that's what he's claiming, for the amount they will sell for I don't think it would be worth the trouble :)

Goochman, what are you trying to accomplish? Convert real disks over to .dsk format for emulation use?

Good luck on that one. I can do it, but it's only because I have a Macintosh, Windows PC, and an Apple //GS with a Superdrive. It's the only way I know how to do it!

There may be an easier way, but this is the only way I've gotten it to work. And yes, I need all three machines to make it happen.

/I may be an idiot, but I'm an idiot who gets results!

Goochman, what are you trying to accomplish?  Convert real disks over to .dsk format for emulation use?

Good luck on that one.  I can do it, but it's only because I have a Macintosh, Windows PC, and an Apple //GS with a Superdrive.  It's the only way I know how to do it!

There may be an easier way, but this is the only way I've gotten it to work.  And yes, I need all three machines to make it happen.

/I may be an idiot, but I'm an idiot who gets results!

I was hoping to be able to play .dsk files directly on my Apple II+ like a SIO2PC cable can with .atr files on the Atari series. So far on the Apple end I dont know of anything that can do this and I dont wat a IIgs and Mac :D