IGNORED

Atari Roms

atari70s

You found some here on AtariAge, but there are over 1600 ROMs out (some are the same, only other dumps).

But here on AtariAge you found many differents ROMs I think. Or you search through yahoo. Enter only Atari 2600 Roms, or something like that.

Some sites:

Crazy Valet

Prototypes

ClassicGaming (Some ROMs)

Edge Emulation (Many ROMs)

CGE (Some Prototypes)

Atari Age ROMs

Digitpress ROMs

Hope thats enough. Only a few will miss on this sites, but maybe all different games will be found there.

Matthias

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

[ 08-18-2001: Message edited by: MattyXB ]

I usually just get my roms by watching the usenet group alt.binaries.emulators.misc for floods. All the 2600 roms (and I do mean *all*) are posted once every week or two. You just have to watch for them. Roms for almost everything are posted to this group excluding Gameboy, NES, Genesis, SMS and NeoGeo, as they all have their own newsgroups.

--Zero

One reason we don't want to do it right now is bandwidth. We are already getting killed on this, if we had thousands of people downloading 10MB files, I don't even want to think of the bill. When we move to our own server, this won't be an issue.