IGNORED

Activision Patches needed

Klove

Hey All!

Anynone out there have copies of the Starmaster Leader, Wing Commander or Starmaster patches that they would be willing to lend me for a couple of days? In return, I'll give you credit in the Anthology project. The patches must be in Near Mint to Mint condition.

I'll send them back immediately after I scan them.

Thank Again!

Hmmm, reproduction patches in the works? I sure hope so, that would be super cool!

If you are indeed doing this, please print something on the back of them to differentiate them from the originals, or people will get ripped off on Ebay. If I had 'em, I'd send them to you, but I don't.

hey ken. i could offer you following patches:

grand prix driving team

order of the supreme starmaster with all 3 extra patches (leader - wing commander - star master)

billy club

bucket brigade

river raiders

trail drive

save the chicken foundation

federation of laser blasters

all star hockey team

explorers' club

chopper commandos

ski team

and i have about 40 letters (copies) that were sent with the patches to congratulate the new patch owner, as well as the registration sheet, photoshooting instructions and a highscore list from 83 ....

that sounds like a fat credit and some extras for me ;-)

my mail is jahfish@atombombe.de

greetings

I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting reproduction patches with the Activision Anthology. They would simply cost far too much to include, at least without raising the price quite a bit. But it does look like we'll have high-quality scans of the patches, which is the next best thing.

I've seen machines that can do stitching given a computer image. I wonder how difficult it would be to create these patches using one of them? Not that I want to see imitation Activision patches floating around, but it would be cool to see what could be done given (more) modern technology.

..Al

i have nearly all copies of the patch letters, a registration form, photo instructions, a highscorelist from 83 ......

i'll trade copies of those for some game catalog from the smaller US companies. i am missing us/vidtec/data age/xonox... catalogs

i wish i had participated and sent some of my pics with my highscores! why was i so lazy?

quote:

Originally posted by rolenta:

In addition to the Dragster patch, how many people have the personalized certificate that Activision sent out if you beat six seconds?

You can see mine at my website:

1) Go to

2) Click on 'Memorabillia' (second choice at

top)

3) Click on 'Dragster Certificate'

Leonard Herman

Wow Rolenta, you and I actually had the same score! I just double checked and I actually had 5.97, not 5.94