IGNORED

Parker Bros Protos

ntavio

Has anyone dumped Ewok's Adventure or Lord of the Rings onto a cartridge? If so do you know where I can purchase them?

Also there is mention in the PB catalog of The Incredible Hulk. Story behind that one? There is no game description page here on AA.

Thanks to all.

Thanks Jetset. I just noticed that you're not too far from me. I think you sent me a PM to that effect a couple of years ago.

Anyways let me know if you'd like to get together. Also there is some Atari club down here but I have to find the webpage.

I'll keep you posted. 8)

Thanks Jetset.  I just noticed that you're not too far from me.  I think you sent me a PM to that effect a couple of years ago.

Anyways let me know if you'd like to get together.  Also there is some Atari club down here but I have to find the webpage.  

I'll keep you posted.  8)

Yeah I saw that! I don't remember your PM though...were you always ntavio ?

And yeah, there is the Miami Int'l Atari Users Group. I really wanted to go and hang with them a few times they had meetings at Miami Dade CC but can never find the time. User A2600 runs it I think.....I haven't seen him post much lately. He gave me my first "find" in the wild...a Goodwill store down in Miami had a bunch of 5200 carts for a few bucks each...nothing rare, that is...left....he got Frogger2 if I remember correctly. It seems S Florida is pretty dry for finds. Too many retiree's I 'spose.

Later on I'll post the weblink to the site if I can find it.....(it's on my laptop and I'm using the 'main' pc right now. There's also a yahoo group as well.

And where could I find this Ewok Adventure that works with F6 bankswitching scheme?  Also do you plan to convert all 8K PB games to use F6 scheme?

Since it is based on a yet unreleased ROM, I have to ask the owner of that ROM for permission (which I just did).

And no, I have no direct plans for converting all games, I only did a second one for a (secret) future project. But maybe, if there is enough demand, I'll do a few more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't dispute that LOTR is less than thrilling, but it would still be a nice cart to have. The map is one of the best pieces of graphics in a Stella game. Besides:

There's really no strategy to it, it's just a race to Rivendale.

That's how it was in the book too. :P ;) (And unlike the movie, Frodo didn't get any help from Arwen.)

all i did was find the right artwork and argue about font sizes. my friend scott did the layout work and someone around here with mad skills took care of the printing color/matching for us. we went back and forth forever on that yellow seal, yes it did blemish the purity but in the end we figured it was our best defense against the game being ebayed and passed off as the real deal. so far so good.

too bad nobody liked my idea of having it be "revenge of the jedi"

we went back and forth forever on that yellow seal, yes it did blemish the purity but in the end we figured it was our best defense against the game being ebayed and passed off as the real deal. so far so good.

Yeah I can see that. It's sad you had to do that because of all the unscrupulous people out there. Oh well, it really doesn't detract much from the label as a whole.

I'd be interested in seeing a nice LOTR label.

Tempest

• 2 weeks later...