IGNORED

VCSp mass production

Nateo

Keep in mind he makes each of these things himself, and the price includes the portable TV which he uses (which is quite expensive itself). That being said, I agree that it's a lot to pay simply to play Atari games on the run. It's more of a novelty until he gets these things mass produced, which should lower the price.

--Zero

osbo that woudl be cool. and i know someone will tell me we talked this over but INFOGAMES should do it with this guys help. i know they dont have the capital and all but i wonder a limited run to gain interest my build with this. ( look at it this way no more Trammel to bring this project down. )

Albert took some preliminary pics of it at CGE. Will post some myself after it's finished and painted (in a couple weeks hopefully).

Wasn't planning to make any extra to sell though. Kinda wanna spend my time on other projects:

a 2600 500+ multicart (for the portable, hee-hee)

an all-in-one classic console with common controllers, power supply, and AV for ten different motherboards. Took a break from this for awhile, it has 7800,5200,02 so far

Build a portable intellivision into a jaguar controller. Do you think it would fit?

Need longer days,

John