IGNORED

High Score Club Week 11: Turmoil

Ze_ro

Ok, I know I promised pictures but I didn't want to take up a dump load of space with simular looking 99,990 pics. However I did make another attempt at my world record on this game of 1,167,450 but i came up short. My score was 1,006,130 I could have screamed but I still have till sunday nite to maybe better my score so this is my submission so far for the week.

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

Ok, I know I promised pictures but I didn't want to take up a dump load of space with simular looking 99,990 pics. However I did make another attempt at my world record on this game of  1,167,450 but i came up short. My score was 1,006,130 I could have screamed but I still have till sunday nite to maybe better my score so this is my submission so far for the week.

Todd Mr Activision Rogers

Excellent Todd! But hey, where's your tips? ;)

There's always a strategy behind every million plus score...share!

Ok here is my new high score 124,980

This time I have some tips. One way to take a slight break from the game on any level is when a tank is coming at you just hold down the fire button, what will happen is the tank will never be able to quite reach you because your constantly firing. Another tip to score higher on each level is to be patient and take you're time shooting the bad guy's, what will happen is there will be more treasure's to pick up. You can basically double you're normal score in early rounds if you're patient. I also like to hang out at the top edge. The reason I do this is because if you hang out in the middle it is easy to accidently go to far and get killed both way's, but if you hang out at the top or bottom you only can get killed going to far one way.

I was just thinking that maybe each week a point or two could be offered to whoever posts the best game tips.

Actually, I've been doing ever since this whole thing started... best tips gets 5 points. Quite a nice boost for whoever can manage to pull it off.

And while I'm posting... 77,160.

--Zero