IGNORED

High Score Club Week 12: Ms. Pac-Man

Ze_ro

Woot! 83,900. I finally got passed the second bannana level. Then I got lucky and got Apples and then bannanas again Woot!

TIPS:

- SuPeR GhOsT MuNcH: On early levels if you manage to eat all 4 ghosts (or at least the last 3 of 4) rapidly, then go immediately to another power pill. Eat it when the last pair of eyes enter the ghost house and turn back into a ghost. Now head directly for the ghost house door. The blue ghosts will be forced out the door into your mouth in rapid fire succession.

- Ghosts will reverse direction when you eat a power pill.

- Be patient on the later levels. Remember there is no time limit for completing a level and the ghosts will not increase difficulty within a level. So take your time getting those last remaining dots on a level. Run around alot and use the tunnels go for a few dots and then run away again. That's how I finally beat the bananna level.

Cheers!

Woot!  83,900.   I finally got passed the second bannana level.  Then I got lucky and got Apples and then bannanas again   Woot!

Good tips on the monster thing there. I'm surprised I didn't think of that, cause sometimes I do wonder over there for some blue ghost goodness.

I've been finding this game is prett enjoyable, unlike that crap Atari released called Pac-man. :D

Right, well, it's good news and bad news time... The bad news is that I haven't heard anything from Cootster, so at the moment, I have no game lined up for next week. I probably should have done some more work tracking him down, but I've been partly really lazy and partly busy with other stuff, so whatever.

The good news is that instead of choosing something myself, or trying frantically to contact everyone in list in the next four hours hoping for a response, I've decided to go with something else instead... Send me a private message with your game of choice in there, and I'll choose whichever one gets to me first. It doesn't matter what position you are in the list, or even if you're on the list at all, just send me a private message with whatever game you want.. If no one suggests anything by midnight, then I'll choose something myself.

Edit: Alright, I've already got the game... no need to send any more private messages. Just for the sake of a fun surprise, I won't say who the lucky winner was until I post the game... although that's only in 2 hours anyways.

--Zero

Jeffy: You really should start saying in your post what your score is... I have no idea what the numbers in that screen shot are. It looks like around 200k, but I can't tell.

--Zero

I think it says 253,140...

Well, it's the end of the week, so you know what that means... it's time for a new game! I hope you all enjoyed Ms. Pac-Man. Frankly, I suck at this game, so you've all thoroughly impressed me with your scores. Congrats to Todd and sku_u for rolling the score! Nicely done!

Tune in in an hour or so for the next edition of the High Score Club!

--Zero

• 4 months later...