IGNORED

how many

Elvis8Atari

It depends on how picky your getting with the variations. If your counting different copyright dates, different dust guards, etc. then each Atari Inc./Corp. game could have 10 or more variations, some as many as 20. Then there could concevibly be 5000 different games. If your only counting major variations and all those Pirate carts then it could be 2500 or so (quick guess).

Tempest

i would also agree on the 2500 to 300 carts.

these 400 or 700 .... that's for us-ntsc-collectors that are afraid of the thrill to collect both systems ....

if you're in for both .... maaan ... this is a lifetime mission. never ever hope it has an end.

always new brasilian labels and variations fron the individual companies .... interesting console packages from other countries (yellow JR box from australia) ... the compumate ... unimex or CSK copysets .... great parker boxes from france ... atariforce comics from france and holland .....

open up yourself for whole wide world of atari ;-)

salatarimaleikum!

JAHMAN,

Well not only am i in it for NTSC and PAL 2600's you try to do that on 2600-Lynx . Xe games and other 8 bit units

ive been goign 2 years and mom is worried my floor will give out anyone know of a cheap warehouse in the area of NJ it better have a phone line and outlets cause ill be moving in there hehe