IGNORED

Back in time Live

Tezz

Hey all retro scene music fans, it's nearly time again for Back in time Live. This time at the LSO in London September 11th 2004. It's a great chance to meet all the great musicians from the scene. Rob Hubbard will not be apearing this year though but many are. I had an absolutely great time meeting all the legends in Birmingham in 2001. Jeff Minter, Ben Daglish, Martin Galway and of course Robb! Had a good few drinks with David Whittaker! What a crazy night.

You'd be mad to miss it. check out the website http://www.backintimelive.com/

Maybe we can represent the Atari 8 this time!! and show some of the new scene stuff such as RMT and CMC tracks.

Here's a list of who have confirmed they will appear and perform at Back in Time Live London 2004:-

Benn Daglish

Reyn Owehand

Stuck in D'80s (With guest performers: Rob Hubbard and Visa Röster)

Press Play on Tape (Guest performers: Mark Knight, Ben Daglish, Rob Hubbard)

Visa Röster (Mahoney's six piece a-capella group)

iRiDiUm (aka Tonka) + Natasha Samsudin-Mackenzie

The C64 Mafia / Perhaps-a-Doobie, Larsec, Makke

Octave Sounds (interval entertainment)

Generic Robed Monks

Who else will be there?

Famous C64 composers

C64 coding legends

Lots of C64 remixers

Retro site webmasters

TONS of retro fans

Guests from the media and gaming industry

The stars of 'Xmas Chortles' (Releasing the new Xmas Chortles 2 DVD)

DJ's Boz, Kenz & Skitz (aka The Z-Show, the record breaking SLAY radio show!)

And you! (Hopefully)

I'll be there!!

;) Tezz

Fingers crossed i'm putting an appearance in, albeit in a form people might not be expecting... But Chris Abbott has said on the Lemon64 forum that Rob Hubbard sadly can't make it due to personal reasons.

TMR Fingers crossed i'm putting an appearance in, albeit in a form people might not be expecting
Are you one of the monks appearing? :) JK. looks like it'll be a good one this year. I've not met Reyn Owehand before. I rate his SID tracks. Wonder if Jerome Jel (Maniacs of Noise) will ever appear.

Yeah, it's a shame that Rob won't be there this time. I wonder who will be swamped by the majority of the crowd without him there.

TMR Fingers crossed i'm putting an appearance in' date=' albeit in a form people might not be expecting[/quote'] Are you one of the monks appearing? :) JK. looks like it'll be a good one this year. I've not met Reyn Owehand before. I rate his SID tracks. Wonder if Jerome Jel (Maniacs of Noise) will ever appear.

Well. If you will meet all that great musicians, just tell them they have to do their part on the A8 and the POKEY .... just for survival causes of Mankind ;)

looks like it'll be a good one this year. I've not met Reyn Owehand before. I rate his SID tracks. Wonder if Jerome Jel (Maniacs of Noise) will ever appear.

Don't think Jeroen's coming, Chris Abbot'd know better than me though.