IGNORED

Oh My God i got a 9

Lemmi

OMG OMG OMG OMG, and i wasnt even looking for these carts and i didnt know what i had till i got home and looked here

Condor Attack-ultravision 9

Xenophobe-atari 7

I want my mommy Zimag 5 (pretty beat up and stained)

Raft Raider- US games 5

Revenge of the beef steak tomatoes -20th century fox 4

and this game Panda Chase - Homevision - anyone know what this game rates? i didnt see it on the rare list

All of these games are just cart only nothing else

my friend asked me to help him get some games to start his atari collection back up and today i saw a garage sale just driving home from the Flea market and i found a box of atari games 35 total and these were in it needless to say hes not getting these games

And im soooo happy my highest was a 4 before today (i think)

quote:

Originally posted by Lemmi:

and this game Panda Chase - Homevision - anyone know what this game rates? i didnt see it on the rare list

According to Digital Press' Collector's Guide, Panda Chase was also published as Peter Penguin by the same company—and no, it doesn't appear in AtariAge's Rarity Guide under that second name either. Under both names it's a non-US offering, and DP rates either version a 7 on its scale (which is more or less the same as AtariAge's). The Collector's Guide indicates that Peter Penguin was also published by ITT; that version (also non-US) rates a 4.

Wow Lemmi, congratulations on your find! I think I need to start hitting garage sales again! Finding a game like Condor Attack in the while is pretty much unheard of. It's nice to see that such feats are still possible.

At least I can take comfort in knowing you're not in my backyard (I'm in Austin and I see that you're in Michigan).

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by RangerG:

Wow -- a 9 is great. I have been lucky lately in that I have found 5s on my last three trips, but a 9 is incredible. It is so much better finding one in the wild than buying it. Congrats. -- RG

I think if I ever found a 9 in the wild I'd probably pass out. And I'd probably think that one of my friends was playing some kind trick on me. Actually, I'd probably find a bunch of common carts in pristine, mint condition and then something like Glib with magic marker all over a torn, pathetic label.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

Glib with magic marker all over a torn, pathetic label.

... and you'd find out someone replaced the circuit board inside with Pacman. I actually have a SMS game with a Captain Silver label, and it plays American Baseball when I plug it in

--Zero

quote:

Originally posted by Ze_ro:

... and you'd find out someone replaced the circuit board inside with Pacman. I actually have a SMS game with a Captain Silver label, and it plays American Baseball when I plug it in

You're right, forget about passing out, I think my head would explode if that ever happened to me. Although then I would be suspicious that it was some friends pulling a prank on me. It would be great to do this to someone and have a hidden camera on them as they tried out their new, prized possession. You could make some fake 9 or 10 rarity carts by printing labels and sticking them on existing games, as long as the cartridge shell was the right style. Then when you go thrifting with this person, plant one of these games under some Combats and wait for the fun to ensue.

..Al