IGNORED

Atari is releasing "Flashback Console" with Sabote

Dolt

While I'm not terribly interested in this (I already have all of those games on the REAL system), I am optimistic that it is a step in the right direction and that maybe someday we will see a re-release of an actual 2600 with cart slot and maybe some multi-carts or even just some games!

Again, I suspect this will be the last classic Atari release from Jakks.

This from the same guy who less than a week ago said there was no way in hell a product like this would ever be released in the first place? Your predictions are on par with Criswell's. :P

That's why they won't use his Saboteur manual, because they would HAVE to pay for it.

I'm not sure how you figure that.... legally speaking no they wouldn't. At least they could certainly get away with it if they really wanted to. My guess is the author would have been more than willing to contribute the text for use in the Atari console if given that chance.

Again, I suspect this will be the last classic Atari release from Jakks.

Number one, its NOT from Jakks. Where did you get that idea from?

Number two..... oh screw number two thru number eleventeen. This is getting pointless.

I'm not sure how you figure that.... legally speaking no they wouldn't. At least they could certainly get away with it if they really wanted to. My guess is the author would have been more than willing to contribute the text for use in the Atari console if given that chance.
Ever hear of copyright law? If you write the words, you own them. You can give them away or sell them, but no one can take them from you.

Ever hear of copyright law? If you write the words, you own them. You can give them away or sell them, but no one can take them from you.