IGNORED

Results of the ABBUC Software contest

Bunsen

The software contest of the german ATARI club "ABBUC" brought us some fine new programs.

Winner is the awful game "Dyna Blaster" of Tomasz Biela. Tomasz, what about a version for the Multijoy-Interface to play it with 4 persons?

I hope next year will bring us as much good programs!

http://www.atari-portal.net/modules.php?na...sBlk=y&dtId=182

Well,

let me present the results of the ABBUC software contest 2004. There were 13 programs by various programmers and since there were only 7 prices (money!), it was a real contest! Here are the results:

7th place: Jelly Beans by Chris Martin won 50 Euro;

6th place: Atari Greed by Winried Piegsda and Carsten strotmann won 75 Euro;

5th place: RMT-Player XL/XE by Raster/Radek Sterba won 150 Euro;

4th place: Atari Hardwaretester by Florian Dingler won 200 Euro;

3rd place: MyPicoDOS by HIAS/Mathias Reichl won 275 Euro;

2nd place: BOSS-X by Mirko Sobe won 350 Euro

1st place: Dynablaster by Tomasz Biele/MadTeam won 750 Euro;

This year ABBUC payed off all prices/money (the winners will receive the money in a few days). And: There will be a new software contest 2005!! So, you have the chance to write a) a game or b) an application / tool / utility for a 64k or 128k Atari and win some money. All rules can be found in german and english language (and soon in polish language) at: www.abbuc.de - and of course there is time until October 2005 for the new contest. So, happy coding and my congrats to the winners of this year !

Regarding the programs, well, there are programs some people like and some don`t. Me, I personally wondered why BOSS-X made the 2nd place, since there already was an ABBUC Jahresgabe 200x of BOSS. I would have liked to see Jelly Beans in a better position - but hey, that`s not my fault. Approx. 100 ABBUC members voted for this contest, so don`t make me responsible for the results... Anyway, hopefully we at ABBUC can see your program taking part in the contest 2005... greetings, Andreas Magenheimer.

Winner is the awful game "Dyna Blaster" of Tomasz Biela. Tomasz, what about a version for the Multijoy-Interface to play it with 4 persons?

Awful = "Schrecklich"

Awesome = "Bewundernswert"

Also ich finde das Spiel "Bewundernswert :cool:

Well.... I would call Dyna Blaster "awesome" ;)

• Like 1

Awful = "Schrecklich"

Awesome = "Bewundernswert"

Also ich finde das Spiel "Bewundernswert :cool:

Well.... I would call Dyna Blaster "awesome" ;)

:D :D

This is my poor english. Of course it is awesome!