IGNORED

HSC Season 2 Week 1: Enduro

keilbaca

I tried not dodging any of the lights & the collision works... so did I miss understand this tip?

Anyone else tri this?

I believe she means that the cars are nothing more than headlights at night, and occupy less space during these parts of the track. So when you are in the night/fog sections of road and see the tail lights you can ride right on their bumper & ahead of them.. At least that's what I assume she meant. Definitely can't bump into them.

I seem to do really well in those parts too as the cars running down the cetner are all of the one color, easier to tell apart and prepare for them.

Oh and I was only joking about your pics ;) It looks cool with the monitor centered, and the black all around in the photo. I thought maybe you were playing with a projection monitor displayed on a screen.

And I have upped my score, now well into Day 6 :)

I've been playing it driving Miss Daisy, I feel like an old blue hair doing 40 in the fastlane :P Trying hard not to wreck is a key I'm sure!

New high score: 951.3

post-43-1105862626_thumb.jpg

I believe she means that the cars are nothing more than headlights at night, and occupy less space during these parts of the track. So when you are in the night/fog sections of road and see the tail lights you can ride right on their bumper & ahead of them..  At least that's what I assume she meant. Definitely can't bump into them.

Cool thanks!

Oh and I was only joking about your pics ;)  It looks cool with the monitor centered, and the black all around in the photo. I thought maybe you were playing with a projection monitor displayed on a screen.

I had a feeling that was what triggered the question, but wasn't sure...

I purposely wait for the snow stage, the white provides more light off the screen & the flash is not nessesary then... it does turn out kind of cool :)

Slight improvement, almost not worth mentioning, but I've gotten a little closer to Day 8, was 35 away this time. :( This game takes awhile to play! This run was aprox 25 minutes, I'm having a hard time finding the patience to sit there that long (I think I have ADD) But I'm amazed to see some of the scores they must of taken over an hour at least, probably pushing 1.5 hours, even more so the Beat Todd challenge at 12 hours! :o Maybe if I have a real compy chair, with a mini frig next to it, and port-a-potty on the other side just in case lol, then no disturbances for the next half a day. :skull:

Now up to 1164.5

post-43-1106011583_thumb.jpg

This time the Baby slept like a rock... game enough time to put in 1 good last effort... this took way too long... I can't even believe, the Champ has the endurance to play so long... props to him. He deserves all the praise...

My best ever... 3068.5... hope it holds ;)

But I doubt it... :wink:

post-3144-1106016392_thumb.jpg