IGNORED

O'Shea's a had new "Mario Bros."s?!?!

King Atari

Yeah, by the time I found out about O'Shea's, they had already run out of Dark Chambers Since then, I ended up buying it for significantly more without box or manual... oh well, it was still worth it. I should place another order for a bunch of 7800 games....

--Zero

Zero,

That's what happened to me. I eagerly saw their list on the main page, went and downloaded to see what I liked, and was very excited about "Dark Chambers", but when I went to the order form, it said they were sold out. Darn. I thought they had run out of "Solaris"'s, but apparently they have more copies. I still want a sealed "Mario Bros.".

I remember ordering it for them but I did not get it and instead, they substituted another game instead. I wish they would have contacted me first but they did not.  

Ouch, I would have been mad as ****. What game did they send you instead?

If you're going to make an order, I'd make it soon. I e-mailed the owner, and ask him if he offered volume discounts. He said he didn't, but that if I was going to place an order, I should do so soon as he was planning on raising the price in the near future.

I don't know if he was just sayin' it, or if it's true. Just tellin' ya what he told me.

quote:

Originally posted by King Atari:

Anyways, did anyone ever get a new "Mario Bros." at all?

I did, but that was about 3 years ago...

Bill was very thorough with my order, he called me 2x to inform me of shortages etc before shipping the order. The first time he called, it was to tell me he didn't have "Super Huey", and the 2nd time was to say he found a copy of it with a damaged box and to ask if I would be okay with that...

I would definately recommend making an order with O'Shea if you haven't yet.. if only for the unique experience of receiving a box full o' new games!

quote:

Originally posted by King_Asmo:

If you're going to make an order, I'd make it soon. I e-mailed the owner, and ask him if he offered volume discounts. He said he didn't, but that if I was going to place an order, I should do so soon as he was planning on raising the price in the near future.

Ugh! They must be selling pretty briskly if he's going to raise the price again. I bought over a hundred titles from him at least four years ago, back when they were 80 cents. So I was able to get most of the titles they're out of now, thankfully. So they went from 80 cents to $2.00. If they do go up again I wonder by how much they'll raise the price.

..Al