IGNORED

Miner 2049er and BBSB to be re-released!

classics

Personally, I have never played nor seen in action Bounty Bob. It's far too expensive to buy (I've never even seen the cart to be honest), it's so rare. And I don't think I even got it to run in an emulator.

805557[/snapback]

Here's your chance, if you run Windows - and it's fully legal, since it's coming straight from Bill's website. The only caveat is that joysticks are not supported, so you'd have to use some sort of Joy2Key type program to play it with a gamepad/joystick.

I had loads of fun with both of these games back in my younger days, on my old C64. As far as I can remember, the C64 version is pretty much 99% identical to the A8/5200 version, with the exception being the number of possible colors.

Edited by LocalH

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 years later...

Really? It says "Now in Stock" on the web site: www.atarimax.com

The page for the SD cart has a button that says "Add to cart" and states price is $129.95 + $6 shipping: https://www.atarimax.com/5200sd/documentation/index.html

So does this mean it's only available as a rom and no physical carts that only runs on an 5200 ultimate sd multi cart? The only thing I saw was the cart for sale. Did I miss something?

So does this mean it's only available as a rom and no physical carts that only runs on an 5200 ultimate sd multi cart? The only thing I saw was the cart for sale. Did I miss something?

Correct that's the Atarimax SD cart for sale.

AtariAge hosts the BBSB ROM. You can download it here: http://atariage.com/software_list.php?SystemID=5200

Put the ROM on the SD cart and your playing BBSB on the original hardware.

<Insert shameless marketplace plug here... ok> I even have an Atarimax cart for sale in the marketplace for less than the Atarimax website and I include a controller too! All for $120 plus shipping. :) <End shameless plug>

BBSB is a fun game... both Miner 2049er and Bounty Bob on the 5200 are a lot of fun and are must plays for the system!