IGNORED

ATTN: Pyramid Studios

Atari-Jess

OK, hear me out here.

I know that you are gonna be making quite a large number of hacks for the Atari 2600 games based on movie classics.

anyways,

Instead of being like a movie company that brings its titles out one at a time,

why dont you "stock up" on some games and release a couple at a time for a "opening lineup" and then realease a couple at a time when you get them done, and occasionally 1 at a time to make it look like your not just chugging out crap.

personally I would like that idea quite a bit.

hey and if you got questions to ask me or somethin or the like, just send me a private message by clickin the little private message icon at the top of this message's box.

Actually I was just one step ahead of you, I just released War of the Worlds for a small starter, I got like three of them also finished, that not many know even what they are, my needing help with TRON is one clue and I did send them to one person to be reviewed before I release them. But I agree I am going to release a couple at the same time. I originally had planned the living Dead Series come out first, but that plan was scrapped since I would need a programmer to screw around with some stuff in each one of those. So it may be quite a while before "They'll be coming, to get you." lol, But I got a couple in store, ready to send when I get a few more.

Yeah, another reason I put out War of the Worlds, was to just see if I was accepted first of all, at Hozer, AtariAge and with 2600 fans. Which Atari Age said they would put my game up, but havent yet, but they have been busy with the Qb label contest so I understand why, and with Hozer, they said they looked forward to checking it out, but hadnt yet and they said they would let me know, but I havent heard anything from them yet. But they have been busy too. And I dont think very many of the fans have even played it yet, with the acception of a very few. So I just hope I get good responses from it, and then I will launch my slew of 2600 games.