IGNORED

Ben: Nightmare about the Old Ball Game

Eduardo

Ben aahhhh

You know, your stories could be the next Thriller of the year, check this out bud:

Yesterday I had this weird dream about being inside the Old Ball Game story, I couldn't find any Rare cart no matter how hard I looked for and the Flea Market Beast was taking away my cash faster than you can spell SixSlideSilverSwitches. Bira Bira took away my Quadrun and Mangia and turned them into PacMan and Asteroids and then Bira Bira made an evil deal with me: he said I can turn them again into Quadrun and Mangia if you bring me a Tooth Protectors in exchange. So I had to go to my dentist where somehow I recalled seeing one, he drilled my teeth like there was no tomorrow and then when I paid him he said: You can have this as a bonus for being a such good patient and handed me Tooth Protectors. With my teeth in pain I went back to the flea market where Bira Bira was standing holding both carts one in each hand, and asked me to put TP in front of him, when I showed it to the lil bugga cheated on me turning them all 3 into plain ol'Combats with no end labels.

When you read them in third person they're not like that scary at all but when you follow them in the flesh then it gives'ya the chills man.

You see you could be the next Stephen King of Atariland