IGNORED

Anyone have a true "Heavy Sixer" for sale or trade

Cassidy Nolen

Hi all,

Wondering what they are worth. Would really love to have one with the California address on the bottom. If you have one you would consider parting with, let me know. I have a trade list on my website if you are interested (have some new things not there, too).

Thanks,

Cassidy

http://www.atarionline.com/tradelist.html

hmm..well..guys. I don't have but my one Sears Heavy Sixer. However, I actually see original Heavy Sixers in various condition all the time. I just usually don't inquire as to their costs. I would say that most of the vendor around town will want 20 or so bucks for them. If I have to fix them in any way..then that of course is extra. Last deal I got on a heavy sixer was on one with an original cx2400 stick and a tac-scan3 stick...with the entertainment storage bin..but no top to it. And..also about 10 or so games..most common...with a few 4s in there...total cost..

Well..I talked him down to 7 bucks total.

Course the VCS still needed a new voltage regulator in it..and I replaced the 2200uf cap in it even though that isn't really needed. Power switch needed to be cleaned up as well.

Anyway, I plan to go looking this weekend. I can inquire as to costs..and see what they want for them. Then perhaps I can pick them up for you guys assuming the price it right.

Hi all,

I got my heavy 6 at a local flea market with 10 games(all COMMON) for $5.00. It has the Sunnyvale. CA. address and a service tag for repair calls. I'll keep an eye out, the people at this flea market are cheap on their prices. I found 2 sealed copies of Burger Time for $1.00 each, this is what got me started collecting.

Tony