IGNORED

RPG on 2600?

sonnenhexer

We discussed this a few months back. i dont think theres any game that could be considered RPG by todays standards. There are many games with RPG elements tho. Raiders of the Lost Ark, Adventure, Dark Chambers, Dragon Stomper (Supercharger game)

to name a few. Here is a great thread on Atari RPGs from last year:

Atari RPG thread

Hope this helps out!!

Quest for Quintana Roo is maybe too a RPG.

And the SwordQuest Series. EarthWorld, FireWorld, WaterWorld (NTSC only) and AirWorld (Never Release).

I love Raiders of the Lost Ark, this is my favourite game. Here my Raiders of the Lost Ark Collection:

My Raiders of the Lost Ark Collection.

I hope to get soon the other NTSC game with the 1982 Lable and all BOLD letters on the small Lable. Then I only miss some pirated variants.

I am so happy that I own the Prototyoe too of this great game. And soon all official Lable Variants.

I have trade it with Joel D. Park. I have give him a Peter Penguin for that. See this tread: Trade tread

I have see it one time on ebay.com, but have not won. I was very sad of this that I ask here if someone will trade it with me. And I have get it. Thanks again to Joel D. Park.

I think this is a very Rare Lable Variant. I have not see it often.