IGNORED

Top scores?

Atarinvader

Well Liquid, the reason I asked was because I was gonna stick one on Atarinvader. Osmeriod has offered to help out, maybe even moderate a section. So would you like to help out? That way you'd be able to dip in and out when you feel like it, rather than feeling bogged down with it all.

Could I use what you've already got as a starter? Take all the scores you've already collected?

yeah.. losta shit happend all of a sudden shit just avalanced donw on me.. maybe it would be theraputic for me to have something to do to keep my mind off things, something like a diversion? im not sure.. i had a new laout and everything but then..well you know.. im not sure yet if i want to continue, if im willing to deal with everything, all the work.. dunno if it would be good for me.... or bad. Ill think of something later maybe.. i dunno. i get in these moods where people in general piss me off, makes me bitter at everyone because i dunno.. they seem to be able to deal with shit better than i.. i already have a domain at 250free.com for the site if i bring it back.. also got a new email address so i wouldnt have to worry about going over the acct limits with thouands of jpegs (not that i DID.. but its a safeguard).the problem is, if i have to leave for periods of time.. the site will be stagnant, inbox will fill up.. ill get myself in such a big backlog that ill be royally ****ed.so i guess what im tryin to say is id like to work on the site again, but i dont have any way to put it on "autopiolet" if needed.Ill look into some stuff, even tho i hate java maybe i could just pop in a simple do it yourself applet when im away.. i might just test run it see how i feel.. all that good shit. I think i talked to myself enough now and sayd all the bad words enough to really **** over the censorshit. oh well.. thats just the kind of prick i can be.

quote:

Originally posted by liquid_sky:

do you wanna incorperate alot of the stuff that I put on my page in? I have alot of activision manuals that people were kind enough to scan, and Rick sent me a great heap of patches (scans) if you need any of them. I also wrote alot of stuff on the backgrounds of most activision games.. whatever you need

Well I can put some of the stuff on Atarinvader, and then if you wanna dip in and add or edit stuff you'll be free to. You got a link to all this stuff?