IGNORED

Any New Prototypes?

Tempest

Ok this may sound like an odd topic, but since I've been so busy lately I haven't been able to keep track of what new prototypes have turned up so I'm asking for help. I'm in the middle of a massive update to my page (the Atari 8-bit section for those of you keeping score), and I want to know if there have been any interesting new prototypes discovered in the past few months. I've heard about all the major ones, but sometimes people find new WIP versions of released games and that sort of news has a tendency to slip through the cracks.

To the best of my knowledge, I've only missed two new prototypes in the last four or five months. The 5200 Microgammon WIP and the 5200 RS Tennis WIP that calls itself 'The Atari Open' (neither ROM has been released). However I seem to recall that someone sold a large amount of 2600, 5200, and 7800 protos a few months back and I'm curious if anything new or interesting came out of that.

So if anyone has any new discoveries that they would like to share, please post them here.

Tempest

Sweet. I have the one on the left as well, with the instructions. I got it off of eBay a while back for a song. Dunno why it didn't crack $100.

Just aquired a few, yesterday, with proto manuals (only 1 pictured). Check out the one on the left!  :ponder:

Not dumped yet.  ;)

879188[/snapback]